Thursday, July 12, 2007

@U R Hacked

   That was my orkut name, a couple of minutes ago!!! Yes!! While i was chatting with a friend of mine, i noticed that my name on orkut, had changed... it was showing 'U R'... i thought, it was some anamoly, so i refreshed the page and the name was still there. then i moved to my profile page, and what i saw forced me to drop my lower jaw down!! the complete name was 'U R Hacked'!!! I told it to my friend to confirm... and it was confirmed!!! My account had been hacked!! what cud i do!! I logged out first and tried logging in with my password.. to check if the password is still the same.. to my relief i successfully logged in. The very next minute, i changed my password!!! Well after all, i use same google account to login all the google services. After that, i thanked the hacker, for forcing me to change my password!!!
   To me, it was an experience, first of its kind. I always used to believe, internet accounts arent hacked randomly... y on earth will somebody hack my account... but now m sure.. there are certain mischievious people, who do it randomly for fun. Me included!! Actually, me too once cracked an orkut account of one of my friends.I changed her name to 'Holy Witch', changed her profile to match that of an alien's from some planet at the outskirts of our galaxy, also uploaded a deformed display pic!! At that time, i had not realized how shockingly cool stuff it cud be, that was only half as much fun as this one. I cud not help but recall everything i did!! This person who hacked my account didnt do anything more than changing my name!! So kind of him!! He cud have messed up with my scrapbook, my friendlist, cud have scrapped crap scraps to my friends, cud have sent hundreds of friend requests.. but he didnt do anything!!!! Was it all, just to teach me a lesson!! If yes, buddy, i learnt only one thing.. HACKING IS COOL!!!

No comments: