Wednesday, July 11, 2007

@Malvika Shah

   Before u start wondering!! Let me introduce u to Malvika Shah(unreal name for a real personality)!! And, plzzz, she is not the one!! :)

   Another matchstick girl!! She was my classmate, when i entered my new school in 9th class!! and i remember... she was among my first few friends there. She had messed up wid almost half of the class. Every now and then, somebody or other, wud keep advicing me, not to talk to her!! Infact i remember.. ek baar toh ek friend ke saath... baat friendship par aa gayi thi... that if i talked to this girl again, we wont remain friends then!!! But i took my chance and managed to b friends with both of them somehow :) lucky me!!! They told me, she had loadza attitude!!

   After dropping from the school after 10th... no contacts wid her for approximately 3 yrs!! Then 1 day i went to meet an old chap and i was shocked to learn that she lived just opposite to him!!! and she greeted me with same cheerful smile!! Wow!! i felt!! then it became a regular stuff!! Every time i come back home from rrk.. i meet both of them... and she will always be there, wearing the same smile.. always!!

   U might be wondering, y m giving so much stress on her smile!! Well!! she has a killer smile!! U just need to see her smile once, to fall in love with her!!! just now i did a video chat with her!! and gosh!! i cud not remove my eyes off her!! I kept typing things, which made her smile!! naughty me!! ;) infact, it was her smile, that forced me to write a post completely dedicated to her. And yes, ek baat aur bata dun, she does have loadza attitude, woh bhi thoda idiotic types, par chalta hai... and lemme tell u.. very few of her friends might b knowing this.. but she is really a friend-in-need-is-a-friend-indeed type ki friend.. u juuustt need to set the chemistry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi @nudeep,
I m seriousy surprised to read "@malvika shah" in your blog.I never knew that u faced that situation in school because of me....yes ppl i m malvika shah....and u never told me abt that.Amm..thanks for the compliment "killng smile" bt dear that was was not due to ur silly comments..but i think u r forgetting that ur webcam was also on..i was simling for u..to see u there...And believe me i never knew that u took our frienship so seriously..I dont know what shud i say but thanks for telling me that i carry that much attitude..And i was really impressed by u when i got to know that u got selected for IIT.And dear i might show my silly attitude (sometimes) in front of u because i really like u smile that way..And i m not gonna write anything unless u talk to me directly...samjhe...............malvika

Dizzy said...

kahani toh romanchik mod le rahi hai idher :P
kidding...zyada seriously mat lena