Monday, July 9, 2007

@my sadness

why there is so much of happiness around...
m afraid...
not that it will all go away some day...
but, will it ever go away some day...
the birds are happy... trees are happy...
the winds are happy... oceans are happy...
why noone is sad around...
god.. i miss sadness..
damn its too short lived in my case..
i miss pain.. and its joy..
i miss sorrow.. lol, i know m an interesting boy...
plz god.. i beg ur throne..
dont wanna live in happiness alone...
so long i have lived this way..
m getting bored of it, plz make my day..
when was it last time i cried for over 7 minutes..i dont remember...
damn my lucky number 7 turns out unlucky everytime... i surrender...
7 didnt even work on 7-7-7...
i hate it, it brought me heaven...
offo, its heaven again..
y m i not in hell.. i miss my pain...
heaven, becoz i feel so relieved
damn my sadness has become too short lived...

No comments: